Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Well Drawn Shojo Manga

Chapter 26 Chapter 25 Chapter 24

were fortunately in so great Cities such as London and some shops open on Sundays, so we could buy our picnic for the spontaneous part. Sam and Josh were also one of the party. I had Jeremy called again and asked him if it is okay if you have two more people came with you. He just laughed and wondered whether it would in Germany as seen so closely. Of course, Sam and Josh were very welcome.
We went to Marble Archway station and then walked into a good piece in bright sunshine in Hyde Park. Everywhere people were scattered with picnic blankets. Fathers played catch with their children, friends sunning themselves on a blanket, now and then ball was played. The park was so vast that even enough with so many visitors for each place was.
"How far have we for?" Before I had nothing but Menschenbeobachten forgot to look out for Jeremy.
"Oh, um. I have no idea. "I called Jeremy and we are together on the phone. He was traveling with a group of about 10 people. We introduced ourselves to each other and quickly had our little groups mixed together. It was a very relaxed atmosphere. Since all had more than enough goodies here, degenerated from the picnic into a feast. It was not long and we girls were laughing and klönend on the ceilings, while the men's soccer played.
"Paula, I would love to stay here." Paula was beside me on the ceiling, enjoying the sun.
"I believe you. It could now go on forever. "
" I'm serious. Not only because we now have so much fun and we met nice people. The city is just great. I feel comfortable here. Somehow it is very different than at home. "Paula looked at me thoughtfully.
"This determines the only way because you feel at home just is not good."
"That may be. But London has always had a magical attraction for me. But ... you're homesick, right? "
Paula could be back on top . Fall
"Sort of. I miss my friends, the familiar. Everything is foreign. The job, the colleagues, the city, the culture, language. Everything. Totally stupid, but that I had not expected. "
" This is quite normal. You are the first time more away from home. There is the in the beginning. See that you sometimes even fly to your mom. That feels good when you realize that the contact is not gone and you can theoretically fly at any time to her. "
" Hmm. Did you? I was really only home for Christmas. "
" sliding a short weekend. You will see the departure you will then fall though extremely difficult, but here it is then easier. It takes experience, three months, until the worst homesickness over. "
" See you around Christmas. "
" Something like that. Why are you looking not for a flight. Maybe we can fly back and you stay 2 days. Then it is not long until Christmas. So to bridge short routes. "
" Oh man, like I'm crying going on here. This is incredible! I'm late twenties and I homesick! "She had to laugh.
"Homesickness has nothing to do with age!" I poked it into the page. "Think about it. This has nothing to do with surrender or failure. You have to not make life unnecessarily difficult .
"Make Perhaps you're right."
"And the first step is done. Today, we met many new people. With one or the other you can meet up again determined. And then the rest is all by itself. You'll see. Nuance Dragon Naturally you have met many new people. "
Paula sighed.
"How long have you got the job here?"
"It's a temporary basis for two years. At first I thought - as only two years? - And now I do not even know how to endure it until Christmas "
" I understand that very well!. I was in the beginning only. So everything is normal. When I end my year back to Germany had, I could hardly tear myself away - and then took another three months to get used to in Germany, "
" What, really now, "Paula looked at me in horror.?.
"Yes, but it's different than what you now experience. Everyone expects that you're still the same, but that is not so, and all find it annoying that you only tell of London. But it is now time to adjust your life. There you will have spent the last few months. But this one survives. "
" That was not aware, as I really wanted her here. "
" But you really like but the city and the mentality, right? "
" Yes, actually already. My work gives me a lot of fun too. The staff is friendly. It's just all just so different. "
" You can do it, sure! "
" I hope so. "
" Sure! Do you like because none of the men jumping around here? "
" What? How did you get it now "
" If you can meet someone you like - I'm talking now specifically about a man - then the homesickness is by far faster. Believe me. "I grinned at her.
"Now is the retort that, yes?"
"Well, what do you think? That you come here just like that? No, I'm serious. No one in this? "
" I do not know ... "
" Okay, was just an idea ... "
We spent a very pleasant afternoon in Hyde Park The picnic was delicious, and Paula could not be beaten by her momentary melancholy.
As the early evening the sun sank lower and there was fresh slowly, we conferred together.
"Jeremy, thanks for the invitation. You are truly a super group. "
" I was glad that you came. We absolutely need to repeat. "
" Very much. "
" Do you want that we will meet next week for a coffee? "
"Certainly. I did not like what really going on. We might meet again in the cafe? Maybe in your lunch break? "
" A very good idea. Let us simply call earlier this week again. "
We said goodbye to everyone and departed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment