Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Endometiosis Bloating



The evening was surprisingly mild for late October. Sam went with me to the opening of Jeremy's friend James. Josh was not so much like culture and instead spent the evening with his boys. Paula unfortunately had to work, but would probably come later to us. Sam and I had dressed up fine, after all, one not invited any day of the opening of an exhibition.
"Oh, look times! Since the front it must be. "Sam pointed down the road. At the next intersection were lit in a corner two large elegant windows. A couple of people standing in front and talked. We went to the small gallery and joined us to the guests at the door. I tried to spy Jeremy and his friends, they could not see anywhere else.
"Sam, we want to maybe go into it already? This is me then too fresh out here. "
" Sure, sure. We should indeed be on the list. "
We were let in without any problems and welcomed with a glass of Prosecco.
"Say, do you really know this James?"
"No, never seen before. I can say you do not even know if the star of the evening is already present. "
" power yes nothing. "We raised our glasses. "On a beautiful evening."
While we were looking and waiting for Jeremy, I watched the various guests. All were dressed elegantly. Few men had come in jeans, most wore a suit and shirt but no tie casually buttoned. The ladies had dressed in fine fabrics, many wearing clothes. London's city-chic I liked it.
"Do you think there are also famous people here?" Even Sam watched the arriving guests.
"celebrities?"
"Yes?"
"No idea. Possibly. But I do not know if Jeremy's friends run in such circles, or whether it is customary to invite someone like that. But press is perhaps there. "
" That can be good. "
Local asterisk I would not recognize with certainty. That was me earlier Sun But I see little to British television. "
" I'll tell you know if the British shooting star suddenly appears beside you. "
" Thank you. Laugh, "We had to. "Ah, here comes Jeremy."
Even Jeremy had discovered us.
"Hey Ladies! You look adorable! "He greeted us and kissed us on the cheek.
"Have you seen James?"
"We know him not!"
"Oh, I've quite forgotten. Then we should do but you rapidly. Who knows, maybe he is tomorrow, the new star in the sky photographers. "
Jeremy looked around and was looking out for James. Besides, he welcomed here and there a couple of other guests. I was happy not to be here all alone, even if we took two of the friends with whom Jeremy had come already knew from our picnic in Hyde Park, I comfortable with Sam to be here.
"James, may I introduce you Sady and Sam?" By Jeremy was a relatively small, red-haired Man in his late thirties. The receding hairline had already spread widely, but what he tried to cover up his little curls, his eyes flashed with mischief. I liked him right away.
"Ah, the lady who Jeremy has collected in a coffee shop," he said, smiling.
"Exactly." James greeted me like we were old friends.
"And you, my lady," he said, turning to Sam.
"I have in my store room Sady asylum granted as long as they bored here in London."
"Ah, very kind of you!" The ice was broken. We all met with James at the opening, before moving to the next Guests moved on.
Half an hour later, James opened the exhibition with a speech. He told how photography became his passion, from the trips he had taken with his camera, and a few anecdotes on some of the pictures that were on display. He welcomed in particular the one or the other guests and then referred to a particular image. It was nice to see how well the images already arrived. After the speech, small snacks served and the visitors dispersed to look in the gallery of James' photos.
I stood in front of a picture that radiated a special magic. It was an old couple who kept to his hands and laughed heartily. The eyes were almost swallowed by many folds. should They radiated so much love and peace that I did not know whether to laugh or cry with emotion with them. I could hardly by the sight of these two people who had to have already experienced so much together, break loose. They seemed very old and very happy.
"Sarah and Joseph Parker, James had joined me. "They live in the village of my grandparents and were already old when I was a little boy."
"James, this picture is fantastic! I have a feeling the two are directly opposite and to hear them talk about their lives. From the heights and depths, the they have experienced together. The love for one another is palpable. "
James smiled at me. "I am glad that you like the picture."
"The pictures are all great. Really! I am very happy that I get now allowed. "
" So lovely guests have been happy. "
" charmer "
" Look around you, further on, Sady, there are many interesting people to discover. "We stayed a moment in admiration before the image displayed before James turned to two pairs of middle age and I went to the next.
Half an hour later I beached beside Sam in front of a large photo of a little boy the laughter rolling down a big tear on the cheek.
"The pictures are really impressive. There are not one in which I have not asked me what the story is probably it. "Sam has looked at the little boy in the photo. "Why does he laugh, of course, though he run the tears on the face?"
"I have no idea. Perhaps he has just cried and then made him someone laugh? In children that goes so fast. "
" Maybe. James should make every picture a small description. Or bring out an illustrated book, is told where the story with each photo. That would be very exciting, do not you think? "Sam looked at me quizzically.
"The idea with the picture book I like that. If you propose to him again. Here I find it quite nice that one can only guess what was probably the reason for the photo. "When we went
next photo, Sam was held short.
"I'll get another glass of Prosecco. Do you like it? "
" Yes, I would. "
I devoted myself back into the picture. This time I was faced with a young woman who had her eyes wander away into the distance. She looked both happy and sad. Just could not say it. While I tried to interpret their view, I listened to the conversations around me. Some talked about the photos, as Sam and I just, others talked about the work, photography in general, asked about mutual acquaintances. Something had caught my attention. I could not concentrate on the picture before me. I turned and watched the people standing around me. It had become quite busy during the evening, but after the first left again and after the gallery. James passed on the door a distinguished-looking couple. His parents may have. Something had caught my attention, I could not access. I did not know what I should look for.
"What's the matter with you? You look very funny. "Sam had returned with two glasses of Prosecco and followed my gaze.
"Everything okay. Something I was distracted grad, but I do not know exactly what. "
sooner that I had pronounced the sentence, I knew what had distracted me. Quite close to me said, someone I knew. I turned around and saw Jeremy at the other end of the room in a group got up and talked. He could not have been. And again I heard the voice. She was very soft and velvety. Suddenly it hit me like a blow - it was the voice of my answering machine! That could not be! I tried to look at the room, hoping to find out to whom the voice belonged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment