Thursday, August 12, 2010

Conveertir Sdhc En Sd



The week splashed comfortable there. I had the weekend, the new acquaintances, the city itself very much. Slowly grew in me the desire to extend my stay. That was not, of course, my annual leave was used up as much as I had to return to Hamburg, back to the agency. There was some clarification. The mere thought of it depressed me. I was now safe to turn the agency back. There was Just one is blocked for me. Now that the decision was made, I wanted to lose no more time. I would submit the notice as soon as possible. Which meant that I needed to know by the end of February, as it should proceed further. In that respect I had come any further. I still hesitated to dare me to the idea to try it all alone. Without annoying bosses. to work for all my wishes. The alternative would be to return to work in an agency.
today I decided to stay at home to put me at Paula's computer and scour the job boards. I cooked a hot tea, rummaged in the closet and made my delicious muffins the search for my professional future. For three hours I read job advertisements, job profiles, informed me of agencies, agents, etc., etc. Nothing had really appealed to me. Of course there were some very interesting possibilities. The one or another agency would have still jittery two years ago here on the chair back and let her slide. But unfortunately not today. I was frustrated. It could not be that hard to get excited for something new! My claims were too high? Was this justified? What was actually my claims. Maybe it was just because I still did not know exactly what I wanted.
The ringing of my phone woke me from my musings. Out of tune I answered it.
"Sady Hi, Jeremy here. You sound so not good. Am I disturbing? "
" Oh, hi Jeremy. No, not at all. I just racking my head over a new job and stuck somehow. "
" Does not sound good. Then it fits pretty well but maybe I was just wondering if you now have pleasure to go to dinner with my meals? "
I hesitated. I was just totally a bad mood, I needed a hot bath, book, bed. Just roll up and einigeln.
"Hmm ... actually I have time."
Jeremy laughed. "You do not grade on whether you prefer you shall crawl under the couch or dare can still to get under people, right? "Now I had to laugh
. "Right."
"Okay, then zoom smelling up until tonight and then we go eat something comfortable. Then you can have both. "
" Haha! "He had done it that my mood was better again. "Yes, you're right. Then let's meet this evening. "
We agreed time and place.
"And if you like but extremely well under the couch, then you can still let them know that tonight will be nothing. Maybe I'll send you then eating there. But I'm not going there to join. "
" You're sympathetic, "
"So I am. See you later! "

After a leisurely afternoon, I had made me ready for the meeting with Jeremy. We had an appointment at the U-Bahn Leicester Square. In Soho there were some very nice restaurants and Jeremy there one had proposed.
When I came out of the subway station proposed to meet me cold, damp air. Earlier this week the weather had turned. The autumn was now by his side uncomfortable. I hit the collar of my jacket up and hid myself as best I could behind my scarf. I was so busy watching the people who are busy scurrying up the street and down, his head between his shoulders, that I did not notice was that Jeremy was standing next to me. I was shocked when I looked away and saw him next to me. He smiled at me.
"Sorry, I did not mean to scare you. But you were far away with your thoughts. "
" How long are you standing here? "
" A couple of minutes. "
" And leaves me cold here! "We welcomed us with a laugh.
"Well then let's go into heat. I do not want to be to blame if you catch cold. "
I hooked on with Jeremy, and let me run through the busy Soho. Suddenly we were in front of a modern local posts. It was a mixture of bar and restaurant had a modern but by the dim light is very comfortable. We entered and were greeted by welcoming warmth. We chose a table near a window.
"Wow, very chic here."
Like "are you? I am very happy here. The bar is owned by a friend of mine. "
" I like it very much! Not too modern but stylish. And of course, very central. If now the food is delicious, it's perfect. "
" Then we should order them a bit so you can convince yourself of it. "
The menu was small but nice. We opted for an antipasto platter as an appetizer, salad, followed by a sumptuous cheese platter and olives. So small selection of food was so great the wine list.
"Jeremy, I have no idea what I should take in wine. Do you know that you look better? "
" You tell the color, I seek out something then. "
" Red would be good, like semi-dry and fruity. "
Jeremy laughed. "Ah yes, but thou hast precise ideas" Of course
. But if you come with me now growing regions, grape varieties and such stuff, then I have to fit, unfortunately. I see me then, what was the name of the wine when it was tasty and rich that must be. "
" Sounds reasonable. "
Jeremy ordered a wine and he met Libyan exactly my taste.
"Wow. Since one has the feeling that one has impressed even the grapes in the mouth! "I really was.
"Phew, I'm so lucky and picked the right."
The food was very delicious. In this restaurant, I was certainly not the last time. I just had to recommend Paula.
"Are you then progressed with the brooding today?"
"I've given up then, after you had called. Somehow I come this time because no further step. "
" What are you prepared for such a headache? "
" I do not know. I do not stay in the current agency will, well, the decision is made. So now I have to be clear what I want to do in March. But I do not know. Today I searched for jobs in other agencies and companies. Since some of the most interesting things were there, but somehow I was not really torn it from the stool. "
" You told last week that you're thinking about making up their own. Now would be a fitting time, right? "
" Actually, yes. But I do not know. It is also associated with some risks. And so certainly I'm not even in which direction it should go then. "
" Okay, you'd have the basic idea already have. Then you can calculate the risk better. Such ideas may be considered realistic only when one seeks help from someone who tells you exactly what costs you, what support and intervention, there is a realistic and natural as your goal is, in terms of success. "
I sighed. "I know. But without a concept may sound to me as well not give all this information matters. "
" That is true, however. Have you so very no idea? How did you get it at all out to make you independent? "
" There are three or four different hobbies or my present job. But nothing like this would Are enough to me alone to secure a living. At least not at first. "
" And that can not be combined with each other? That's the beauty of freelance work that you can mix different things together. "
" But all have to do absolutely nothing together. "
" So what? Then just look at it as two different part-time jobs. Is just great, and provided that the time can be split accordingly. "
" I have not even seen it. "
" What kind of ideas for "
" On the one hand, I would already be happy in my current industry . work So take care and authors everything as this is one of them. On the other hand, I have so much fun because my apartment set up new, to experiment with color, font, pillows, decorative elements. Many friends have let it been advised by me and were surprised at what can be changed with few resources already. Last winter I started to sew and find it totally cool to sew pillows, curtains and stuff to match other living elements. "
" That sounds pretty good. Maybe could be next to the main work as an editor include more interior design in the broadest sense. The whole thing must indeed not be 50/50. And if you only offer that you design and color concepts may the matching pillows, etc. from creating it. What do you mean? "
" That sounds good. Moreover I will make my time a few more thoughts. "Jeremy gave to us wine.
"Thank you, Jeremy! So not for the wine. Thank you to check out the listen and you do such thoughts. We know each other really hard and I invite my sorrows with you, I - "
" Sady, do not you invite your worries from me. I asked. And if I can help you, then that's good. You're finally came here to be clear to you how it should go further. Help is not yet banned, right? "
" Of course not, but ... " Jeremy took my hand.
"Some people do not care to know how long they are. It was just the right moment, when we met. Do not be so concerned about it. "
" Maybe you're right. "
" Well, now let's toast. I am glad that we met. "
" I am glad too. "
Jeremy was right. Sometimes they just had luck and got to know the right moment the right people. I do not place in question but simply accept it as good fortune. Something finally happened not often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment