Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Miranda Cosgrove Coconuthula Skirt

Chapter 29 Chapter 28 Chapter 27

"Hey Sady pity, that I do not reach. I wanted to ask if you have Friday night with pleasure to come to an opening? I'm with some friends invited there. James, a good friend of mine is, for the first time in his photos and the more people come, the better. Maybe Paula and her roommate have time? As I said, if you want to, I would be glad if you also come. Bye, Jeremy. "I heard from my voice mail and was happy. A private viewing - great! I had no idea what made this theme James had pictures, but whatever. I hoped very much that Paul would have time. It would be a good way for them to meet more people.
I put the heavy Shopping bags on the kitchen table from. Two lemons out rolling down, ploppten on the chair and went on their way to the floor. I took off my jacket and boots, turned on music and began to fill the refrigerator. Tonight, I wanted to cook. Paula and Sam had taken me so sweet and I felt so much better now before even 2 weeks, today I wanted revenge evening with a delicious curry. Paula would only be back around half past 10 in the hospital, but then half starved. I had her put down today morning a note, so she knew that today would wait for a delicious evening meal on it. While the food back and forth, I admitted my thoughts wandered back to the opening. I've never been to a real opening. I had already visited some exhibitions, but no opening. Woman had to make since most pretty? When exactly it started properly? And where was the show? I picked up the phone and called back Jeremy.
"Hey Jeremy! How are you? Are you yesterday arrived home safely? "
" Sady! Well, thank you. Yes, it was not far off. The evening was really nice. "
" Yeah right, that. Thank you for inviting way. I would love to. The other, I wonder if you are at home. "
" That sounds good! You'll love it. James makes it very nice Photos. And then brought up on screen, which is again a very different experience. "
" I believe! To what a subject he has been doing photos? "
" He takes pictures on various topics. But the opening has the theme relations -.-Old married couples, parents and their children, friends, people with their pets ... something like "
" Oh that sounds great! I'm glad! Where exactly is the issue? When will it start? "
" This is a small gallery in South Bank. I'll send you the exact address. Los 20 continues to clock with a small reception. Then you can relax admiring the photos. "
" I'll give Know when I know if the others come along. "
" This is good, then I can let you focus on the guest list. "
" Wow, is there a guest list! "I was really impressed.
"Yes, come to the opening is by invitation only."
"I feel very honored,"
Jeremy laughed.
"Jeremy, I will let you get hold of the work."
"Oh, you do not."
"It sure your boss looks different," I laughed. "Thank you once again for the invitation."
"Very happy! And then by Friday! "
I sat in the living room and wondered what I was supposed to do next. A glance at the clock told me that it was shortly after half past four. To start cooking, it was still too early. I looked out the window at the street. The sun popped out just behind the thick clouds, let the sparkle golden rain-soaked streets. I spontaneously decided herauszukramen my running things and do the rounds. Nearby was a small park, where I could let off steam me a bit. I quickly jumped
rummaged in my room, out into the chest of drawers, a T-shirt and my running pants, looked in the hallway after my running shoes, grabbed the iPod and off we went. My bitch had so quickly no opportunity to protest on the sofa.

An hour later I was back. The air was fresh and pleasant. Although we were in the middle of town, I had had in the small park feel they can breathe properly. I indulged a hot shower and then made myself comfortable in front of the television. Sam came shortly after eight home and looked pretty broken.
"Hey Sam! With you all okay? You look very beautiful to finish. "
" Hey ... yeah, goes like this. Today I had a very stressful day. My boss can be such a disgust! "
" I know! Come on, hot from the pan. I do in the meantime, the wine and start to cook. In one and half hours should Paula be at home, we eat together nicely furnished. "
" That sounds fantastic! Josh comes by around 9 ... "
" Den we get too tired! "
" You say so! "Sam laughed. While in the bathroom
Sam disappeared, I wrapped myself from the fluffy blanket and went into the kitchen. I took the white wine from the refrigerator and set it to breathe on the kitchen table, washed the vegetables, and started several bowls of vegetables and chicken pieces to fill.
I was just looking for a big pot disappeared into the kitchen cabinet, as Sam in a fluffy Bathrobe wound came from the bath.
"Can I help you somehow?"
"I am looking for a big pot - with a lid if possible."
"Hmmm, let me think. He's back there too small? "Sam pointed to a medium-large black pot that stood on top of one of the cupboards.
"Which I'm totally overlooked. The would. Do you have an even bigger? "
" Wait, I think in our junk room ... er, sorry, in your room would have to be one. "Sam grinned. "I'm back now." Sam came back with a highly polished large stock pot.
"Perfect!"
I took Sam off the pot and threw in onions and garlic and a dash of olive oil and start the sizzling could. A little later, Sam told me just by her boss who is always to be expected by all, good spirits and even just cranky trudged through the hallways and with whom she had clashed today for an annulment, the bell rang at the door. Sam jumped up and let in Josh. I heard they kissed. A lot of little kisses followed each other and ended in a long kiss.
"Hey Baby. All well again? "Josh whispered in the hallway.
"Yes better. Sady has prescribed me a hot bath and filled with wine from my degree. "
The two were arm in arm in the kitchen.
"Mmmmhhh cook ... and does it well." Josh stepped up to me to inspect the contents of the pot. "We should keep this secret so that it can make more." He whispered loudly to Sam. I grinned at him.
"Hello Sady," said he turned to me and kissed me on the cheek in greeting.
"Hi Josh."
"What a slimy," laughed Sam. "Sady, do not be lulled into complacency. He wants to dust off only the largest portion. And if you're not careful, he nibbles all the time before that from the pot.
"Hey! That's true even not at all. "Josh did indignant and put on his dachshund look. "Sady think its not a word!"
"Well, still there is not much to nibble. And then later there was the finger - simply "
" You are strictly "
" You do not let three women starve just because you eat from the pot "
" No, I could.?! yes not stand when this would happen! "We had to laugh
.
"So, I get at least a glass of wine?"
"We also have beer there," I said.
"Did we? Sam was surprised. "
Josh grinned. "I say so, lock her up! Then they can Next week fly again. "
" Josh, I hear every word, "I said, laughing.
"Will not you really stay here? Your job do you want to cancel it anyway. Come back here. "
" In addition I've also been thinking. "
" And? "
" I do not know ... I like it in Hamburg. Sure, London is a very exciting city and it would irritate me again for some time to come. But ... hmm ... let's say so, the decision has yet been made. "
" But that does so, it is possible that you come back. "Sam said.
"Maybe. But one by one. I must definitely go back and terminate in the agency. There I am until the end of February. Until then, I know then, what I'm going. "
" So you can come any time to us, Sady. Honestly!
"Visit any case, and everything else we will see."
"Then we come!" Josh had meanwhile taken a beer from the fridge and refill my wine glass and Sam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment