Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cute Poems For Bachelorette Invites

Chapter 23 Chapter 22 Chapter 21

When I arrived in Heathrow, I was looking forward not as usual, great in this city. I was not here to walk through different neighborhoods, shop new clothing, to see sights. I wanted to be clear, should go like it. I wanted to remain in the agency? If so, how I could change something about the current situation? Or should I risk it and a very different path 'notice, and start from scratch? But what should I do then? Although I had hundreds of different ideas, but none were really suitable to finance me my livelihood.
I sighed. Well, yes I had this decision not meet right here at the airport. Before me lay three weeks, three crucial weeks.
I saw my suitcase on the baggage carousel to get to me, he grabbed me and went outside. Paula had sent me just before my departure a message that they would but I can pick up. It would have been a problem for me to find her apartment, but I was happy still to be received.

The weekend was a very quiet start to my London trip. Having my things in Paula's house ready to invite her flatmate Sam cooked us a strong black tea with milk and we had spent several hours on the comfortable couch, we started the evening on his way to Soho. I used to like to have been in this district on the move. Back then it was just here to molt into an in-district. Today was mainly a gay district. But the bars were still great and full of exciting people. Actually, I was not felt to the crowds, but Paula would tolerate no opposition. We ate in a small Chinese restaurant a delicious rice dish and let the evening in a dark bar . End On Sunday, Paula surprised me with a delicious breakfast - "This needs your soul now," was the comment of the doctor. We properly feasts on eggs, bacon, black tea, and even trifle on the table. Yes, Paula was right. That was exactly what I needed now. Distance of all Londoners to enjoy the cherished culture and see what takes time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment