Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hydrogen Perixide For General Herpes



When I came in the evening after the meeting with Jeremy home, everything was quiet. The apartment was dark and cozy warm. I listened into the silence. From Sam's room was quiet music and voices murmur. I slipped out of my jacket, pulled off his boots and padded into the kitchen to make me some tea. Just snapping at the little lamp and went to the kettle and turned on him. From the shelf over the kitchen table, I took the bulbous red cup and got into a tea bag. On the table I saw a note lying. Maja called. You shall call you back - no matter how late. But if nothing bad:) Paula
Maja, as I missed her! I would love to stay here in London, but the unbearable goodbye to Maya.
I poured my tea on, took the phone from the hallway and went into my room. Actually it was more of a Storage room with built-in work. Paula and Sam BunkerT here all kinds of utensils, in the rest of the apartment were not included. In addition, we were also the guest bed. Despite the chaos I felt good. I made myself comfortable with my tea on the bed and called Maja. The bell rang. In Germany it was now after a night clock. Maybe I should have better call tomorrow morning. As I was about to hang up, I heard Maya's sleepy voice on the other end.
"Hey Maja, sorry, I did not wake you ..."
"Sady! No problem. I've even told you to call in any case yet. How are you? "She sounded a bit livelier.
"I doing well. I was still out. But what is it, that I do here to ring in the middle of the night out of bed? "
" Nothing bad! But next Wednesday, I get to London and fly back Sunday morning with you! "
I did not even know what to say.
"Sady"
"Are you serious?" Maya laughed.
"Of course this is serious!"
"But what about the shops?"
"I have a temp and my mother the whole day will be there. Actually it was even her idea. She thought a break would do me good. "
" I think it's not! How great! "I was very excited.
"And I thought you did not rejoice." I heard that Maya grinned.
happy "not me? Well, tell me! I'll pick you up at the airport. Where to sleep you then? Even here at Paula? Or we should join together to take several days for a hotel? "
" Oh, I do not know. "
" I goers discuss' this with Paula and tell you, you know. If yes one more week until you get time. Oh, I'm so excited! "
" And I'm first! Well, now you tell me, how was your date. "
" What kind of a date? "
"Paula told you had a date tonight."
"Oh. I was out with Jeremy. I've met last week in a cafe. But that was not a date. He is really nice, but that's about it. "
" So, so ... really nice also. "
" Maja, stop that! Paula makes me so crazy! "
" They thought he would really look good and work in a bank. Go nuts for a good game. "
" Yes, that's right. But there is not any more. Really. "
" Very well, "Maja yawned. "I watch the next week at times, we will continue . See Now I have to sleep but again, otherwise it will be tomorrow nothing in the shops. "
" Oh, I totally forgot what time it is! Off to bed with you and I'm looking forward to next week! "
" I am too! "
I put the phone aside and let me sink into my pillow. What all had with Jeremy? Yes, he looked good. Very good indeed. And yes, I admit, I briefly thought about whether he would come into question. But what woman does not, if they had not yet met Mr Right and then met a wonderful man. I enjoyed his company very much. The evening was really nice today. We can talk for hours about a variety of Topics. But more than a good friend, he probably will not be. Since Paula and Maja can try however, unfortunately we can not determine itself, in whom we fall in love and in whom. Too bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment