Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Airsoft Stores Canada

15

I had decided to go to the funeral of Tom's grandfather. Before, I found it impossible if old people have gone to every other funeral in the village. Now I know that they have known many of the dead really wanted to say goodbye and a matter of the inevitable end came ever closer. Or they stood near one of the members and thus showed their sympathy. The funeral
found 15 clock instead of the Ohlsdorf cemetery. Jasmin and I had taken half the day off and wanted to go together to the funeral. I stood in the hallway before the large mirror. I had put on a black dress and black pumps to do so. had died up to the time when my grandpa almost ten years ago, I had very often worn black. But my whole family was dressed almost entirely dark, I had the feeling of being squeezed out of this color. I could not breathe when I had to wrap up in the mourning. I banished almost all black and gray clothes in the farthest corner of my cabinet. The new blouse that I had worn to the funeral for the first time, I never wore again. It took a long time before I return as a fashionable black felt. A strange taste, however, was stayed.

I stood against two at Jasmine at the door. We had enough time. The cemetery was very large and we have never been there. We did not want to be late because we lost our way and had not found in time. Jasmin also wore a black dress. She was very good. At the waist was a narrow velvet ribbon that was tied at the back, cut a few small black flowers were sewn on. If the occasion was not so sad, I would have envied this great dress.
We took the car to the cemetery, we looked for a parking lot and began the search. It was not just a cemetery but a huge park - a beautiful Park, the sun was shining from a deep blue sky, the green lights of the trees, and bees buzzing from flower to flower. I was struck by a rare calm. The hustle and bustle of everyday life faded. I almost forgot the reason for my visit to this oasis. If there is such a thing existed, then here was the perfect place to bed for a loved one to rest.
After fifteen minutes we had found the chapel where the funeral was to take place. It had already gathered a small bunch of black people before. As far as I could, Tom was not there, I went out that his family had not yet arrived. Jasmin and I asked ourselves a bit away from the mourners. I wish it would already be over. We hardly spoke to each other and greeted other mourners arriving with a small nod.
from short, three are in considerable number of young and old people had gathered at the cemetery. All Tom's grandfather had known in any way, had worked with him, laughed celebrated, common hobbies were pursued. They knew each other from childhood, or a club or a national stand close to one or the other way. Suddenly silence fell
about the group. Tom and his family had arrived. He based his grandmother, who, trying to maintain composure walked next to her grandson on the chapel by her husband on his final journey to prove. I could hardly imagine how difficult this course might be for them. For many decades they had spent together, laughed and cried together. Now, this trip was over and it had no alternative but to leave as alone and to move on. Her arm was eingehänkelt with Tom, the love and strength-giving held her hand. On his face was reflected deep sadness, but his eyes betrayed that he was worried - about his grandmother and his mother, who had lost her beloved father. When Tom saw us, a very slight smile crossed his face. He probably had not expected that someone would come from the agency. We could not really help him, but we wanted him Show that we thought of him at this difficult time.
It formed a transition between the mourners, so the family could go to the door of the chapel where the priest was waiting for them. Left and right side of the aisle nodded to acquaintances and friends of the family and murmured softly condolences. Arriving at this pastor gave only his grandma's hands, then the rest of the family and led them into the interior of the chapel, where the closed coffin was laid out. A sob penetrated to the outside of the summer day. No one said another word. A short time later the door opened and the mourners followed the family to the chapel. We are featured in the last row, because no seats were free. It had come so many people that had some standing in the doorway and outside the chapel. Here and there the people murmured to each other, from, and one heard a slight sniffle. I let my eyes wander over the heads of those present, until I could make out very front right in front of the coffin Tom us his family. Only now I noticed that Bee was not there. I scanned the crowd, her red hair could not see anywhere else. How could that be? I looked at Jasmine.
"Say," I whispered, "you know where is Bee?"
"Is not she here for?" Jasmine whispered back, looking now looking at the crowd.
"I can see it either. That's strange. "We looked at us confused. But before we could make further thought, made a soft music and the pastor walked to his podium.
"Dear Mrs. Bergmann struggled, relatives, mourners struggled. We have gathered today to bid farewell to Paul Herrmann Bergmann. "The priest had a deep, pleasant voice. There was something soothing, beyond all sorrow. He was believed that he had seen and experienced much suffering and the comfort he tried to donate, was honest. He reported on the eventful life of Tom's grandfather, his time in the war, as the family was back together in early years a child died - Tom's uncle - and how it was for his family to the rock in the surf until he reached the end of his journey and then returned to the Lord. The speech was very sensitive. But even me, connecting with Paul Bergmann nothing other than friendship with his grandson, was in tears. I sympathized with the family that had to suffer this pain.
The mourners stood up and said a final prayer. Again sounded soft music. Four pallbearers approached the coffin, wreaths and candles, and conferred aside and lifted the coffin. Slowly, she left the chapel, followed by the family of the deceased, friends and acquaintances. We walked slowly through the summer brilliant park to grave. There, the priest once taught a few words to the mourners. Then the coffin was lowered into the earth. Tom's grandmother sobbed aloud. He supported and helped her to take a bunch of roses on the coffin and took her in his arms. He said goodbye with a white rose. Tears ran down his face. Tom led his grandmother to a point slightly to the side of the grave, where a chair was ready for them. Tom's mother also for this last goodbye was hard. By and by all those present adopted the grave and the family expressed their condolences. Also, Jasmine and I had a small rose on the coffin fall and then went briefly to the family of a miner. Tom's grandmother hardly noticed that her his hand. She seemed quite lost in their grief. I embraced Tom briefly. It needed no words. What should you say? Then Jasmine and I made our way home. We strolled through the park, not much talking, minding my own business.
"What do you think when we go somewhere in a cafe and a little bit to enjoy the sun? I'm so cold now. "Jasmine looked at me quizzically.
"Good idea."
We presented to it from my car in the street and went into a little cafe nearby. We were lucky and landed a table in the sun, from which was just a couple in love stood up. We were both glad that we only a short time the mourners were and could again light to flow into our souls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment