Monday, June 14, 2010

Brother Troubleshooting Offline



Sunday morning I woke up at 10 clock. Glad that it was this time a reasonable time for the weekend, I turned around again, turned on the radio and enjoyed it, to be lazy. I had intended to make the Sunday all honor and extensively me doing nothing to pay. My crime was nearing the end and was waiting impatiently to be read. Furthermore, should I deal with in some detail of the wedding invitation. I had promised last week, and asked if there was a kind wedding. Actually it was something not for me, I do not like gift as specified. But now there was once the custom.
sat after breakfast I was on the sunny balcony and disappeared for a few hours in Philadelphia for the murder hunt. Tiffi & Co. were in the neighboring garden of course, again at the start, that Sunday was the traditional way of Amsterdam. For wine and finish the scene I had the day. Before I went to bed, I called up my mail. Jenny had replied and sent me some information about the wedding - color requirements in the dress code and a gift list. And it had in it! The wishes were priced between 100 to 250 euros. Wow! I was horrified. I was in an age where in two to three weddings decency. I probably should do so slowly thinking about a loan. Including travel and a new dress - the favorite color of the bride did not fit my usual wedding outfit - quickly came together 300 to 400 euros. Not enough that I would have to go there alone, no, it would ruin me financially too. I saved a bit shocked From list and decided to postpone the decision regarding a gift.

The next morning I pushed the thoughts of the wedding along with the whole works and went to the agency. Once there already piled up several post-its on my desk. Urgent! - callback! - until the day before yesterday! sounded like a busy week. In my mailbox, it looked similar. Was I the only one who had not worked on the weekend? No sooner that I had immersed myself in work, there came a meeting request from Mr. P. What a start to the week!
Tom knocked on my door.
"Come in, if you Chaos does not bother, "I said half-jokingly.
"When you also such a stress?" He looked very nicely finished.
"Yes. How are you then? "
" Well. The projects all run fairly. Only the Dollenberg meddles constantly. As if she would not have their own projects! "I looked at him meaningfully.
"And at home it is a bit exhausting. Grandpa will not go home, he says, it's somehow. Grandma does not want to be left alone in the house and crying constantly. And my Ma is sitting between two stools. For to commit is not in question. "
" Oh man. Sounds fantastic. How is he? Not "
" Frag. He was previously forgetful, but now it's really bad. What is more, he is extremely shaky and really needs around the clock care. This is expensive, but we can not even afford anything. My mother can not exactly give up their work. "Tom looked tired.
"What does this because Bee? Can you from then and on to her to escape? "
" Yes, this is so. But I think it is all a bit much. "What?! Understandably, this is not an easy situation, but Tom needed their support. Tom had a look at my thoughts.
"It helps me really, but it's not just her family. I understand that they do not want to take the burden upon himself. "
" Oh, and you have a choice, or what? "
" What is this now? "Tom glared at me angrily.
"Sorry, is not my day today. I think it's only natural for the other to be there if he was going through a difficult time. "
" This is it. "
" Good. "
" Pack the hatchet again, I can not even have with you stress .'s great that men were so simple. I smiled at him.
"'re right. Let's get a coffee and then talk about the two new projects. Mr. P has not like if we are unprepared. "
" But our preparation will never meet his needs ... "I sighed.
"Very motivating, Tom. Thank you. "

The meeting proceeded as usual. Each presented his current projects, Mr. P gave his two cents and in the end nothing was clearer than before. Tom and I got the Dollenberg assigned to "ensure that the projects proceed as I wish that." O-Ton Mr. P. Uh yes, exactly. I do not like working with this woman (if that was not yet so completely over), and certainly not when I threatened to sink under mountains of work. They always knew everything better and liked to work late into the night and on weekends - and contact all other project participants also at these times. But it did not help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment