Thursday, July 1, 2010

Best Eye Primer Drugstore

Chapter 17 Chapter 16 Chapter

The melancholy and sadness that we indulged as we left the cemetery, sounded off in the afternoon. Jasmin and I drank in the little cafe for coffee and warmed ourselves in the sun from the inner cold. Shortly afterwards we parted. I called Maja and asked if I was to pick them up from the book shops . Today I wanted to just not be alone. Early in the evening I picked Maja. She had customers, so I browsed a little through the shelves. I always found some new Schmöker.
Soon after we closed the shops off and went to a wine to Luigi. Fortunately he had a great terrace, so we could enjoy the setting sun.
"How was it this afternoon?" Asked Maya to the funeral.
"It was terrible! Surreal. On the one hand, this park is a perfect dream in the afternoon sun, on the other hand, the grief of the family was almost tangible. I think rain or snow fits much better with that situation. "I rested my head on his hand and looked at Maya.
"I understand that. Such moments would have to be deleted from the memory. One would like to help the relatives and can not do it. No matter what you say, it is never the Right thing. "
" That's right. "Silently we sipped our wine when I remembered something.
"But you know what?"
"What?" Maja looked surprised.
"Bee was not there!"
"What, she was not there?"
"Yes, I do not know. I've seen anywhere in any case. Funny, right? The two are already so long together. As one goes with that, do not you? "
" Actually, yes. Who knows what's going on. "
" remarkable. "
We chatted about a few things, drank our wine and went home.

After that day I was pretty tired. An hour on the couch watching TV to switch off would be still in there and then off to bed. It was just another day, it was the weekend. Finally. The first week of my vacation was really tiring. It felt, as they are subject to relaxed days back on Sylt is not only a short time but already several weeks. So much had happened since our return. Hopefully it was a bit quieter now.
I went into the bathroom and made myself ready for bed, make-up from me, put shorts and a T-shirt on, poured me another glass of wine and made myself comfortable on the couch. In the drawer of the dresser there was also some chocolate.
I had fallen asleep briefly, as It rang at eleven clock on my door. I could not even associate the sound and took a moment to orient myself. The bell rang again. I was shocked. Who could that be at this time? Maja was injured? No, she would have previously called. My neighbor, perhaps? Maybe that was just a trick of hoodlums who wanted to gain access to my apartment. My heart beat up to the neck. Sady, which burglars will ring twice before he attacks the tenant? I shook my head. The wine had to be and my passion for creepy thrillers, which I was in the dark sometimes fatal.
I went to the door and looked through the peephole. There was no one. Should I open the door? I gave a jerk and closed the door. No one there. I looked over the railing down. Outside the front door, Tom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment