Saturday, June 19, 2010

Glider Blogger Template



I arrived late from the agency and only wanted peace and quiet. The day had been very tiring. I knew that our team had nothing to reproach. However, I put the whistle to the boss. I looked forward to a hot bath, a glass of wine and then just off to bed yet. I had to survive only two days, then I had a week off.
I was worried because of Tom. If he were to fail now, my vacation would be in danger. In his present mood the boss was trusted to giving us the choice set and could only take a vacation. I very much hope that it would not happen.
I let hot water run into the tub, add bath additive gave a shot and uncorked a bottle of rosé. Some days you would have to be deleted from the calendar.

The next morning I drove an hour earlier to the office. I did not know if Tom was back, and his work also had to be done, at least the bare minimum. As our team was not very big and I already the last weeks had stepped from time to time with him, it was natural that I would keep an eye on. But I had my work "holiday fine" and make for Jasmin prepare to surrender.
When I arrived at the agency, Tom was already there. Fortunately! I had no desire to give up my vacation, even if compared to the loss of a loved one was not that bad.
"I have a team meeting for 10 clock called -. Without Mr. P. We should try to make the best of the situation, and can simultaneously discuss the holiday passing" Tom was in my office door while I hung my jacket on the hanger and started up my computer.
"This is a good idea. Who knows what there is Sun With our luck, we lose the next project or the author proposes a less as expected. "
" Speak of the devil on the wall! "
" How are you? You look better. How's your grandpa? "
Tom sighed. "It was a dizzy spell. He is under the circumstances. Let's talk another time about it, yes? "
" Okay. "I looked at him searchingly, but his expression was not apparent whether the situation only played down or whether he was just too tired just to talk about it.
"Tom, I have agreed with jasmine, that makes my representation of that time. Then there would be no problem if you spontaneously, well ...'d have gone. "
" Hmm. "
We both thought the fact that the next time it could be the last time he is summoned to his grandfather. I wanted to respond to it Bee. Ask him what she said to the whole situation. But I do not trust him. Last time it was not received so well. And actually it was me anything.
"Okay, we'll see you later. We could also make lunch together? 're Not there next week. "
" Very much. Until later then! "

The day passed quietly. None of us had breakthrough ideas how we could solve the tricky situation, so we decided to just how far to go ahead and hoped that the next Project was successful.

On Friday I gave my stuff and Jasmine said goodbye to Tom.
"Keep your chin up!"
"Yes, yes. It is already. Enjoy your vacation and you ever really let the wind blow you around the ears. Then you can relax beautiful here to return to chaos. "He grinned at me wrong.
"I'll just grab there, a rich snob and I am only a homemaker. You'll see what you have it! ".
We had to both laugh.
! "Good luck"

0 comments:

Post a Comment