Friday, June 11, 2010

Can Men Mastarbate While Having Uti

Chapter 7 Chapter 8

girls Friday evening was announced. I went directly from the agency to book shops Maja . I already knew Maja from kindergarten, and even then was not a picture book safe from it. While our studies were piled up in our home mountains of thick Schmöker - Thriller, movie, non-fiction, children's and Jungendbücher. We might have to compete with every library. A year ago, Maja had enough saved up money and was able to fulfill their biggest dream: a book shop. The book shops had become my second home. Not only were there ancient shelves with lots of great books, but also 2 large comfortable sofas and two armchairs in which I could sink into for hours. Since Maya was that no one went to five minutes, there was also a coffee bar, and her mother fed them every day with various freshly baked cakes.
When I arrived, Maja was standing next to an elderly lady and a young girl who was probably their granddaughter in front of the children bookcase. The girl beamed across her face.
"We have been in the big bookstore in demand in the inner city, but there could not help us. Great that we have found the book still here, "enthused the lady.
"I welcome me that I could help you. Would the young lady nor a cocoa before with grandma for browsing go home? "The little girl looked questioningly at her grandmother.
"For Grandma, we have coffee here," Maja said kindly addressed to the older lady. Grandma and granddaughter took the offer gladly and went to the coffee bar. I was pleased to see that the book shops now so successfully ran. At the beginning it was hard to compete against the major book stores, but it had become common knowledge that here was not only books but also delicious cake. Maja and you could tell from their passion for books. They had managed in build almost a year, a small tribe of customers.
I turned just in the brochure with new releases, as Maya came over to me.
"Hey Sady! Glad you're already there. "We hugged in greeting.
"When the two ladies are ready, I'm closing the shops. Then we can go to Luigi, eat pizza and drink prosecco. I've already reserved a table. "Maja was to rely on.
"Great, I'm dying of hunger!"
"Get like me." Maja grinned at me.
"Things are going pretty well right now, right?"
"Yes, but it could be even better. In any case, I'm good make ends meet. "
" What do you think because of a reading series or a fixed reading day for children, or something? "I had often thought about such events that fit well with Maya's concept.
"That's what I had thought of that. Let's talk later in the pizza on it. As we notice a certain something beautiful. "Maja was always a little afraid to expand their concept. To remain competitive, we had to bind even more readers to the book shops . And I already had an idea.
The older lady and her granddaughter adopted from Maja and promised to return soon.

An hour later we sat at Luigi. The nice Italian restaurant was not far away from Maya's house and has become our favorite Italian restaurant. The first Prosecco Luigi usually donated to us on the house. We shared a large pizza and then, of course, tiramisu. Luigi's was the world's best tiramisu that I had ever eaten.
"Oh man, that was again delicious!" Maja leaned back and stroked cocoa dust from his chin.
"Certainly. It also means a round of extra around the Alster. The tiramisu has at least 2000 calories! "We had to both laugh.
We cast again to Prosecco.
"Tell me, has this really Type of your AB reported that again? "
" Oh, I had almost forgotten now, "I told Maja of Marc's call on Wednesday night.
"Hmm. And now? "
" What, what now? "I saw Maja questioningly.
"Well, you had to ask him if he meets with you."
"Yes, No, it is clear," I laughed. "Excuse me, but if you ever are back in Hamburg and your sweetness does not have time, would you not like it, meet up with me for a coffee?" Good idea! "
" Right. Little weird. Too bad, but maybe he answers yes again. "
"Let's wait and see. But tell me, because of the shops. What do you think, if you regularly host readings. Maybe something for children? "
" Furthermore, I've also been thinking, but I do not know. "Maja supported her head on her hand.
"What speaks for them? This will be even more people aware of the book shops and you magnify your regular customers. Logically, that on issues only occur readings that fit your environment. "
" Sady, but since you have already had an actual in the head, right? "Maya smiled at me.
"We've got such a new author. Which is still quite unknown, and I thought a tour would be perfect for him. And happens to be just right for your shops. "Maja was not really convinced.
"I think as time on a concept for you to and then we'll see what you mean?"
"So we make this" We clinked glasses.
"Bellíssimas! Tute celebrate their weapon? "Luigi was already supplies next to our table.
"Oh, Luigi, maybe we should even make an Italian dinner in the book shops? And you control with your phenomenal tiramisu! "We beamed at him.
"But naturally, all the water you want her!" Luigi laughed rolling, we patted the shoulders of a father and went back to the kitchen.
you round off your day. My car I left them and took a taxi home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment