Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Can Yaz Work As An Emergency Contraceptive?

Chapter 11 Chapter 10 Chapter 9

The following week was the same old daily grind. The work in the agency piled up mountains of what was both beautiful, because I like to revised manuscripts, sat me in connection with authors, organized readings and things like that. On the other hand, I worked like this in my own way and not with the chaperon of the boss.

Tom tried to continue family and job to be reasonably fair. His grandfather was always worse. Meanwhile, he was moved to a nursing home and the grandmother lived all alone in the big house. It was not a good solution, but there was not really alternatives. Tom tried it went so well, to let anything, but the situation burdened him very much. He did his work like what was said but often until late at night to be in the agency. So there was always a conflict of conscience - he wanted to assist his family, he had in any way neglecting his work, he worked for many years, promoting a project, he felt, to let his family down. I tried it as best they could to relieve and spent much time at my desk or took work home. Another colleague (next to the Doll Mountain) had been allocated to us, so we have something had more air. Despite everything I was looking forward to a few days. I handed in for early August vacation and travel plans already forged with Maja, visit one of the North Sea islands. The weather should be good and we were looking forward to sun, sea and good books. Before, it was
but to organize the next work even Maya's first reading series in book shops . She had decided to try out two different versions. She wanted to try a Reading Month with a variety of crime writers. Plan was to invite authors to present their latest thrillers and crime novels and read aloud from them and then there was a question session with the readers. To attract the very young clientele in the long run, should there every other Saturday morning two hours of reading for children. This enabled the parents relaxed do their weekend shopping or meet up with friends and the little ones were entertained. Maya's sister Mia was a teacher and wanted to help care for the children. Even if the invited authors had written children's books, was not expected that these and a whole horde of its readership for two hours in an iron grip. For both events we had promises of some authors, but is still waiting a few more.
The Reading Month was scheduled for after our vacation. We wanted the organization but have previously completed so that we enjoy the days at sea really could. All in all it looked good, it lacked only the finishing touches.
The free work gave me a lot more fun than my "real" work in the office. Sometimes I thought about doing for myself to conduct my own projects and to combine different areas. Unfortunately I had neither a rich aunt nor I played the lottery. And a bank robbery seemed a bit too risky. I could spend hours dreaming of what my office looked small but nice hamburger in a chic area, how it would be my own boss and a few employees. The launch would be difficult, but I had in recent years a few good contacts subject through which the entry would be a bit easier. Maja shops we would get good with the planned readings in any way, they would too, I can count on my clients.
I was dreaming for a while in front of me. Then I saw that I had received an email from Maya.

Sady Hey, go look at the page http://www.aarnhoog.de/keitum/go.php
How do you find the hotel? That's great, right? I know pretty expensive, but women only treat anything! Just right for our holiday in August. Ben is jealous that he has no time and let us girls have to go alone:)
Meld up soon, so that we get hold of a room with sea view!
kiss
Maja

The hotel was fantastically beautiful - and fantastically expensive. But Maya was right. We had to treat us right out and promised to leave the hotel at its best. I invited Maja in the evening to a wine to me. Together, the book made it much more enjoyable holiday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment