Saturday, June 12, 2010

Elvis Kurt Russell Online



Bathed in sweat, I woke up. My heart beat wildly, an indefinable fear had me in its grip. I held my breath and listened into the night. Somewhere a cat crying in the distance cars roared down the street. I was at home in my own bed, everything was fine. My heartbeat returned to normal. I rolled on my side, pulled the blanket up to his ears, trying to shake off the dream. I could not remember exactly what he was acting, but he left an oppressive Feeling. Such dreams were about me now and then. Surprisingly, when it went pretty well, I had a great evening or very happy and satisfied. Perhaps they were a warning that one should never forget to appreciate the good, because it could soon be over.
I lay awake for a while, until I realized that I could not sleep. I looked at the clock, 4:38. So much for that weekend was and I could sleep. I went into the kitchen and put the kettle on. On the horizon, the sky turned pink. It would be a sunny day. With a steaming cup of black tea, I went back to bed. I might as well prepare now Maya's concept of sleep was unthinkable. I thought back and forth, went through several options - regular lectures on various topics, a reading week, thrillers, children Saturdays, monthly evening readings for women. I created one in my work and appeared at the end of three different concepts. Maja should decide what fits best for them and their shops.
It was now close to eight. I still had the feeling that I clung to the dream. I had to get out. I quickly pulled on my running stuff and went to the lake. Once there, I plugged my music 's ear and ran off. Despite the early hour, some runners were already on the road. As a reward was there is clear air that was slowly heated by the sun and sparkling silver water crowned by the first white Seegelbootzipfeln. I felt like the dream rose gradually faded, and my mood. When I had finished my round, it was warm. On the way home I stopped at a bakery and bought two croissants. After this start to the weekend I was able to treat safely.
I closed the door and my eyes went immediately to voicemail. I know it was really silly, but somehow I hoped that this Marc would call again. The light Blinkert. Oh! My heart gave a hop. I leapt down the hall and heard the message.
"No, it is not Marc, it's only me, "laughed, Maja. A bit disappointed I did fall down on the couch in the hallway and took off my running shoes.
"I wanted to ask if you fancy taking a canoe trip? Are you asleep yet? Ok, if you're awake, then call back. We wanted to be as against two at the boat rental. See you later! "
How can only be so stupid and hope that a guy who had just dialed the wrong number would call again? And then? Why would he do that? I knew that Tina finally not so and could not help him. Sighing, I stood up and made me a coffee. Canoe trip sounded good. Maja and Ben was always a field day. I could fast bake some muffins and take as food. I called back and said to her Maja.

We spent a very fun afternoon of Hamburg's canals. As expected, the muffins were good. Maja had Prosecco, which prompted us slightly tipsy our cruise ended. Then Ben invited us to come up with one of him where he wanted us pizza. Maja I had reported my concepts and my appointment with her for Monday lunch, we had enough time to talk in detail about it.
Now I was back in my bed. The uncomfortable feeling of the morning came back slowly. I was dog tired and could not sleep anyway. I stared at my bedroom door, so they almost hypnotized. What if someone were to come in now? What would I do? Put me asleep? I now had to smile after all. Sometimes I still felt like the little girl, afraid of the alleged snake under the bed and had therefore lay awake for hours because it dared not get up and go to the toilet for fear that they might eat the snake. If it was not unbearable, I had first looked under the bed before I darted into the bathroom in the dark. Who should break into my apartment in the middle of the night? There was nothing to get and since I had always put the key in the lock closed, I would hear it if someone gave access. I talked well and fell into a fitful sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment