Thursday, July 15, 2010

North Face Womens Petite Jackets

Chapter 20 Chapter 19 Chapter 18

I called the agency, told something about a broken alarm clock was an hour later, after a considerable delay at my desk. As my mood had now reached the zero point, I grumbled to whoever I ran into.
afternoon I received a text message from Maja:
Hey! meet here an hour later. Come quietly before, says Ben, he can not remember what you look like:) you can still bring wine? kiss, maja.
Oh no! I had quite forgotten. Tonight was fashionable girls evening with Maya, with DVD, wine, pasta, chocolate - the full program. Then maybe party. I would not get through, not after such a night. I had hardly slept and this caused absolute chaos! But how should I cancel, without the full story to have to tell? I had to tell Maya, but not on the phone, and not open to the public.
must cancel. I feel not so good. I'll tell you tomorrow. you a lot of fun! sorry! No kiss
rang two minutes later my phone - Maja.
I hesitated, lifted but then after all.
"Hey Maja."
"Sady, what's the matter? Stress in the agency? "
I felt like I got tears in his eyes. I gulped.
"I've built crap."
"Oh. Tell! What happened? Is already not so bad. "
I breathed deeply.
has "nothing to do with the agency to . Do So really ... but ... but ... no ... not really ... although sighed, "I.
"That sounds complicated. What the hell have you done? "
" I can not tell you that on the phone. "I had to swallow back. Now suddenly everything was gushing out of me, get rid of it had to. But on the phone was more than inconvenient, especially in the agency.
"You do it but exciting. I can also cancel the evening and we will meet alone. Wine can bring you the same. "
" Oh, you were already so happy for the evening. "
" Then come the job too. Perhaps the distraction very good. And when the others go to the neighborhood, you tell me what happened. "
" Can I decide on impulse? "
" No, you stay at home ie. At best, you buy two bottles of wine after work and come directly to me. Do not argue! "
Maja was right. When I was first at home, I would bury me and probably never appear again out of the woodwork.
'opposition is futile, eh? "
" Absolutely! "
" Okay, "sighed I," then you later. "

At six I left the agency and bought on the way to Maya in a supermarket and wine Snacks.
When I rang Ben gave me the door.
"You look quite done." Ben grinned and took me to welcome you in the arm.
"Hmm."
Ben looked at me seriously.
"Oh, not really good mood today, eh? You may use up even with the hard stuff. That always helps. "He pushed me through the door. Maja came from the kitchen up to me and hugged me also welcome. Once again my tears to the eyes.
"Au weia. I had the other to cancel it. "
I sniffed briefly.
"Oh, go, already."
"Okay, we still have two hours come to the others. We now send Ben to his buddies, I'll make a Caipirinha and you tell what is going on. Then we'll see. "
I just nodded. We went into the kitchen, cut and filled with lime ice in two glasses. A little later, Ben looked in the kitchen and threw a kiss to Maja for the farewell.
Behave "you! And if you need help with what to call even more, then. "Men! I now had to smile after all.
"Yes, we do."
"Good. See you later! "
" So, "said Maya," now he's gone. Now get away with it! "
Where should I start it?
"I, uh, that is until yesterday evening ... it has been ringing ... ... but he just wanted to talk, so ... it was quite harmless really ... we ... "
" Wait a minute short, "interrupted me Maja," what are you talking about? Who was there? "
" I was in bed with Tom. "Now it was out. Maja looked surprised.
"You mean ...? Tom, from the agency, whose grandfather has just died? "
" Exactly the. "
" I did not think you're on it. "Maja looked at me curiously.
"Do I really not. This has ... hmm, that somehow arise. "I told Maja have, as Tom was with me late at night outside the door, we talked for hours and finally slept together. When I was finished, my eyes were burning. There were now tears of rage. As I could only engage in it? I would say no in both our interests must.
We were silent for a moment.
"Then did you even brewed beautiful mess." Maja looked at me sympathetically.
"How to proceed now? Pretend as if nothing has happened or do you want to talk about it again? Has he said anything if he will tell it Bee? "
" I think so. It sounded at least like that. But how is it to continue between us - No idea. I mean, I do not want anything from him. But now he is no longer just a friend and colleague. I also do not like to be in the agency, "
" Well, now not even the devil on the wall. It's best to talk about it. Okay, it should not have happened, but it's not a doomsday. Tom was upset, very extreme in a situation. This is not an excuse but an explanation. You grow and become so clear somehow. "
" There is something for us no choice. "I sighed. "Thanks, you've persuaded me. Now I feel better. "
Maja took me in her arms.
"Oh Man. You should have today make the same ill and come to me! "
" Probably would have been better, yes. "
" So, now and into the bathroom to clean face and then immediately get the girls. And Sady, head high. Of which the world comes under non! "
" Yes, Mommy! Laugh "We had to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment