Monday, July 5, 2010

Best Socks For Extreme Cold



Tom's lips were warm and soft. Drowsy and surprised I let myself fall into the kiss. My heartbeat accelerated. Slowly awakened my thoughts and whirled around wildly. What am I doing here? Just now I tried to comfort Tom. Tom, my colleague, a good friend. And now caressed its my lips were, demanding. Ensured a pleasant tingling sensation in my stomach.
"Tom ... Tom "Tom drew back a little and looked at me.
"I, uh, I know not whether this ..." He passed me with his thumb over the mouth. His eyes shone with a sad splendor, quite dark. He said nothing, only looked deep into his eyes, his eyes followed his hands. Very light and soft along my cheek, down to my chin. His mouth shut my, very gently, he gave me a butterfly kiss, covered my skin with kisses. His hands explored my body, palpated, spoiled. I pushed my doubts aside and thoughts. Let my hands wander under my skin felt soft Toms, inhaled its fragrance, quenched my thirst for touch and closeness, I gave to him.

the morning I woke up in a comforting embrace, embracing men of strong arms. While still to be I enjoyed the feeling, quite lifted, the memory returned to last night. I opened my eyes and found that it was indeed Tom, who was lying beside me in bed. I looked at him, his arms that held me still wrapped around his beautiful hands, which had brought my body to glow. I saw his heart beating in his chest even touched easy the stubble on his cheeks, which had aufgeschrubbelt my skin. As reported my bad conscience. What I had I think he was doing? Tom was with Bee together, just went through a difficult time and I had nothing better to do than to climb into bed with him!
I wand from his embrace, and slipped into the bathroom. What time was it? Elf Clock! Well, fantastic. I already had to sit for at least two hours at my desk. I allowed myself to plop down on the edge of the tub and buried my face in his hands. What a mess! The events of last night had taken an unexpected turn. Tom was a very passionate and sensitive lover. What if he regretted what had happened last night? I should not have permit. His world was already out of joint when he arrived here. He had come to me to find solace, not to even put his relationship still in the sand.
I got into the shower, turned on the hot water and was hoping to wash away my guilt.

When I was wrapped in a towel from the bathroom was, Tom already awake and just buttoned his shirt. He looked up. I did not know what to say. An embarrassed smile spread across Tom's face.
"Hey."
"Hey."
Embarrassed silence.
"Tom ..."," Sady ... "We sat at the same time at.
I lowered my eyes.
"Tom ... I, um, then, ... with the last night. "Tom came up to me.
"Sady. Last night, it was really nice. "He looked into my eyes.
"But ..."
"But it probably was not such a good idea." He sighed. We both knew that now nothing was like before.
"I'm sorry. I would ... "
" Sady, it does not do to you sorry! I'm sorry. I do not know what came over me. "He ran his fingers through his hair. "I ... Oh, shit. ... I need to talk with Bee. "Again he sighed. Now his situation was more complicated than before his visit.
"Sady, I must go. I'm sorry. "He passed me once on the cheek, kissed me on the forehead and left. I fell on the bed and the first hot tear is looking their way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment