Saturday, March 7, 2009

Baby Leopard Gecko For Sale

?? Bah, can shave!

How the can derive title of this entry, perhaps, and I now have bonuses for the second time the beneficial treatment of a barber let us go through. As this - though no less exciting and relaxing than the first time - but not so unusual, interesting and new, I would at this point of my first Report on a visit solchigen. Prior to approximately a little over a week - we were exploring, especially in Bhuj to get from there, the geology of Kutch basin - was the Wolfi and I got the idea to our now three-week-old beard of one of the many tradesmen remove professional leave. So we are gone off in the evening for us to go into the hands of the first-best barber ...
At this point I should perhaps briefly describe how it looks for a typical barber salon. Well, sort of like 90% of the other North West Indian shops and stores. This is a small garagenaehnlichen space that can be closed to the street with a garage door at the end of the workday. Yes, it makes very good with European standards would more than likely going to the salon with the noun "garage" describe. A garage in a series of very many other garages, which are all from both sides to the street open, and all offer different products or services.
were in this little room was a chair with a headrest in front of a mirror and a board on which all the required utensils for a Rassur.
Courageous, all our fears of AIDS and hepatitis in spite of us, then we went into the store.
The Barber justified for us for the Indians very typical, friendly way and asked me straight to the chair. He gave me a small towel around his shoulders and asked me how I was my Rassur want to have. I think he heard me saying "a WOAST wos, hau same ois away, then Basst of scho." not really understood and thought. "Oh, I have not understood that since the customer would like to have for a Rassur, but I miss him the best beard I wear the same, after all this is just a big hit in India This is he determines to be satisfied. " Well, this little Verstaendigungsschwierigkeit has led to my being at the end of treatment with an upper lip mustache, so he probably best suited to a highway police officer in the U.S., the 80s would have, had left the salon. What should I tell you ... I'm wearing this mustache and still find him on a nostalgic-ironic manner, still pretty cool :-). But well, back to Rassur.

all started with a spray bottle full of water, squirt me with the beard, the Indian stylist in the face. However, something does not fit him and I was not on it what it was, he injected himself into the water opened his eyes and said: "Its very nice freshing.." So I let my eyes at next start with a little help of his fingers open and lo and behold, there is actually little refreshing to spray dry at 32 degrees in the shade as there is water in the eyes - even if it initially feels a bit strange. Hama learned again what!

After I added a dollop of cream geklekst the barber from a tube of toothpaste on the cheek, He began with a brush, he appeared every few seconds in a Wasserschuesselchen to spread the cream on my beard and froth to Rassierschaum.
He showed me his Rassiermesser, cut off the blade, and threw it with one, the old blade force, disparaging views on demonstrative in the garbage and stretched, smiling again, a brand new packaged.
Whew, thank God. Now that the fear of disease was blown away, I could enjoy the Rassur full. And what to say. It was great! "Ritsch, Ratsch, Left, Right, Up, Down, scraping, trenching, a close look and finish." In the end, took the whole thing with Rassierwasserauftragen and facial massage about 20 minutes per person and cost 30 rupees, that is the equivalent of 50 cents. A dream. After Wolfgang had also received his unwanted, but still quite stylish mustache missed, we talked for a while with the barber, promised him the photos of Rassurerlebnisses bring for his room and finally said goodbye. Since we do not, however, the series brought to print the photos somewhere, we could unfortunately not redeem our promise yet. But we hope to be able to send him all over the hotel by e-mail.

Conclusion: It will cost me a lot of overcoming, Rassier me home again to myself :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment