Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Strawberry Beautiful Agony

The first post

Greetings, readers of our India blog


You're wondering now, "What am I doing on this website" and "Well, if I have once because I know what to expect here? "

Well, I just can not unfortunately be answered. It said only so much that it will certainly be something extraordinary, something fascinating and exciting, something influence your thinking and action - and expand your horizons to all universes is. You will after reading this blog have only two thoughts: first

"I want to go to India" and

second "I want to study geology

... or at least something like that.

bonuses Bohnsack I. and I are trying our experiences and impressions of the first Erlanger India excursion under the guidance of Prof. Dr. Helga De Wall and Prof. Dr. Franz T.-itself here as exciting as possible present. Of course this is also the focus of the excursion - the geology - not too short . Come

Reporting will be divided into two phases. The former will be the above-mentioned trip, secondly, the subsequent backpack journey whose goal is not exactly in doubt, the most likely but will lead us to the Cape of India.


Should I have lured you herewith, so your next question will undoubtedly be: "Who is really to write this blog?"


For this reason I would like to introduce ourselves briefly.


One scribbler, "Daniel Bohnsack," called "bonuses", or some female Roommate, "the Bone", with three simple words can describe clearly: intelligent, rich and sexy.

The other man am I called Christopher G. Weinzierl, Christoph G. Weinzierl. To my description in three simple words: notorious, comma false Setzer, bald and in a few years (Bonis description) ² ;-)

So far so good.

We wish you enjoy reading our blogs and India would appreciate the odd comment quite pleased

0 comments:

Post a Comment